Home Solar Panel Kits Buying Secrets Revealed:
Here I am going to educate you on how to get affordable home solar panel kits, so if you want to learn about getting solar panels at a discount price then you should read this article.
1. Knowing your needs is important. So, go through your energy bills – if you haven’t done so already, and look at your consumption over the last year or so to get an idea about your average monthly consumption. This will tell the amount of power you need to generate. Now work out how much space you have.
2. If space is not a constraint then you can get less efficient house solar panel kits at lower prices. Straight away you save on your installation costs.
More efficiency in solar panels means higher prices. But efficiency is not important when it comes to solar energy. Sunlight is completely free, so even the less efficient solar panels will do if you have lots of space. Another option is to go for solar shingles. These solar panels designed to look like solar shingles can laid on roof tops to generate electricity.
3. Some homes use a combination of home wind power and residential solar power to generate electricty. It’s easy to set up both as home wind turbine kits and house solar panel kits are available in many do-it-yourself stores.
4. Buy home solar panel kits from a reputed maker with proper energy certification and you will be safe. This will a little more expensive option but in return you will get quality goods.
5. Research your local stores for best solar cells and find out the options available. Browse the home improvement and renewable energy magazines for offers and deals. Check out the options available online. You are sure to get the best deals by doing a little research.
6. When looking at home solar panel kits, you will find that they have certain differences. All produce a small amount of voltage, but voltage is not important in this case, as the inverter will convert that right up to the voltage used in our homes.
7. Look at the wattage or amperage of a solar panel. This shows the power that each of the home solar panels can generate. With this information and the information about your energy needs you can calculate the number of solar panels you will need.
8. You could find used, chipped or cracked solar panels discarded by construction companies. This will be slightly less efficient but as we have already established efficiency is not a key criteria, you could get literally thousands of dollars worth panels for peanuts. But, take care to test them before you buy. Also, when people decide to move or upgrade their solar panels, they will often sell their old systems at a discount.
9. Another way to get cheap solar panel kits is to shop for them at wholesale stores. Solar technology is constantly improving as developed countries focus more on building alternative energy. As a result, wholesale companies will often sell solar energy panels for lower prices to make room for newer models. This allows you to get great deals on the existing and previous models when compared to buying brand new solar energy panels.
10. A professionally installed system can cost you around $20,000 dollars. The cost of building solar panels generally ranges between $100 and $200. If your local hardware store is having a sale or special offer, you can get the materials for even less. Solarhome panels have nearly the same efficiency as store-bought panels for a fraction of the price.
Conclusion About Home Solar Panel Kits
If you don’t have the time or the inclination to built them then you can buy this ready made kits which have all you need to build your solar plants. But if you can afford to spend a weekend or two then the best way to save on home solar panel kits is to build your own panels with readily available materials.